GIFT CARD - TERMS & CONDITIONS
GIFT CARD - TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing, accepting and using your L’Elegante Femme Gift Card (“Gift Card”), You are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully and keep a copy for your records.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to L'Elegante Femme. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions please contact us via email at the following address: email@example.com
- Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of L’Elegante Femme which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to issue Gift Cards; and (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Gift Cards or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the L’Elegante Femme Gift Card scheme or these Terms and Conditions. Reasonable grounds include (but are not limited to) (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a Gift Card in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions, or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of fraud or tampering of a Gift Card.
- The Gift Cards are only redeemable at lelegantefemme.com.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards. Treat your Gift Card like cash, because lost, or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced.
- Any additional cost exceeding the remaining value of the Gift Card will be paid by the redeemer. No change will be given but any balance will remain on the Gift Card and may be applied to future purchases until the Gift Card’s expiry.
- Gift Cards can only be used to pay or part pay the value of the merchandise and cannot be redeemed against the amount of any sum representing any shipping cost or import duties.
- The amount of funds shown on the records of L’Elegante Femme shall be deemed the balance on the Gift Card, unless you can prove to our satisfaction in our sole discretion that there should be a different balance.
- The L’Elegante Femme Gift Card is not transferable or assignable and has no cash or gift voucher redemption value.
- The L’Elegante Femme Gift Card cannot be used to pay for Gift Cards.
- The L’Elegante Femme Gift Card Scheme is only for personal and consumer use. L’Elegante Femme Gift Cards cannot be sold, transferred or in any way traded nor offered as a prize or as part of any trade promotion of any kind without our prior written consent.
- Gift Cards and unused portions of Gift Cards automatically expire and become void after a period of 6 months from the date of issuance.
- All provisions of these Terms and Conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be determined to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under applicable law, we may replace those terms with similar terms to the extent enforceable under the applicable law, but the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions shall not be affected. Our failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.